2012 Operating Budget - Briefing Notes
As the City considers its 2012 operating budget, staff prepare briefing notes to provide information and clarification on City-wide and program specific issues.
These briefing notes are distributed at the meetings of the Budget Committee.
The following documents are provided as PDFs. You will require Adobe Acrobat to view them.
- Changes to Existing User Fees/Charges and New User Fees/Charges, December 13, 2011
- Economic Factors, December 2, 2011
- Staff Recommended Gapping, December 2, 2011
Citizen Centred Services "A"
- EMS- Impact of Hiring Deferral on Critical Call Response Times 2012 and 2013, December 9, 2011
- PF&R- 2012 Welcome Policy Subsidy, December 9, 2011
- PF&R- Additional Information on PF&R programs, January 9, 2012
- PF&R- Eliminate Programming at Selected Shared & Exclusive Use TDSB Schools, December 9, 2011
- PF&R- Offset Thistletown Closure, December 13, 2011
- PF&R- Relocating Programming from 7 TDSB Pools, December 9, 2011
- PF&R- Supplementary Information on Use of TDSB Schools, December 13, 2011
- PF&R- User Fees for Introductory Courses and Ice Permits, December 9, 2011
- PF&R- User Groups & Hours at 10 Arenas, December 9, 2011
- Progress on Downloaded Program Costs and Provincial Funding Shortfalls, January 9, 2012
Citizen Centred Services "B"
- City Planning- Committee of Adjustment: Applications caseload, December 13, 2011
- Cost of the New Graffiti Management Plan, December 9, 2011
- Toronto Environment Office- Climate Change Perks, December 13, 2011
- Toronto Fire Services- Response time, December 13, 2011
- Toronto Fire Services- Fire Underwriters Survey, January 9, 2012
- Transportation Services- Disposition of Revenues Generated by the Street Furniture Program, December 9, 2011
- City Manager's Office- Office of Equity Diversity and Human Rights, December 13, 2011
Agencies, Boards & Commissions (ABCs)
- Advisability of Adopting a Multi-year Subsidy and Fare Strategy, December 9, 2011
- Alternative Strategies to Minimize the cost for Wheel-Trans of transporting Dialysis Patients, December 9, 2011
- Toronto Police Service: Provincial Policing Grants, December 9, 2011
- Toronto Public Library – Barriers to charging a rental fee for DVDs and options to address those barriers, including what legislative changes are required, December 9, 2011
- Cost Sharing and Leveraging of Community Partnerships & Investment Program Grants, December 9, 2011
- Funding Emerald Ash Borer Infestation, December 13, 2011