Toronto City Councillors
Councillor Doug Ford
Doug Ford is the son of late MPP Doug Ford Sr. and brother of Mayor Rob Ford. Doug and his wife Karla have four beautiful daughters Krista 20, Kayla 18, Kara 16 and Kyla 15. Doug and the Ford Family have been life long residents of Etobicoke.
Doug was a member of the Toronto West Rotary Club for over twenty years. He served as Treasurer, Vice President and President as well as many other positions. Doug was awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award. This is the highest award you can receive in Rotary for Outstanding service to your community.
- Founder and Past President of the Toronto Fall Fair (Rotary Centennial Park)
- Coached five years and sponsored over 40 years at Martingrove Baseball
- Coached five years Etobicoke Soccer and sponsored for over 20 years
- Board Member for a year at Day Care Visiting for Seniors
- Volunteer for the Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal
- Doug donates to hundreds of non profit organizations throughout the city every year.
President of Deco Labels & Tags that employs 250 people in Toronto, Chicago and New Jersey. In 1999 Doug went to Chicago to open Deco's first U.S. division. In the first 5 years Deco moved four times to larger facilities In 2008, we purchased a company in N.J. where Deco is experiencing tremendous growth. "I will take my 25 years of business experience to City Hall."
Committees and agencies
- Etobicoke York Community Council
- Budget Committee
- Civic Appointments Committee
- Government Management Committee
- Build Toronto
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Board of Directors
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Municipal Section
You may need the free Adobe Acrobat Viewer to view PDF files.