Follow the Drum
||6 to 9 years
Children love to dress-up and role-play. In our authentic 1812-era fort, they will experience life as a soldier. Dressed up in redcoat uniforms, children can explore soldier's barracks, parade around the grounds in 19th-century drills or cook in our historic kitchen. Parents select from several activities to create the perfect party for their child. Fort York also features acres of green space where children can run and play.
||$150 for up to 12 children
||$15 each to a maximum of 20
||$50 per hour
|Things to know:
- Two weeks booking notice is preferred
- Payment is due upon arrival
- Loot bags with items from our gift shop start at $7.50 per person
- Invitations available upon request for $6
- HST will be added to the prices quoted
- If you rent or use the party area: Decorations, refreshments and serving supplies are the responsibility of the organizer. You may decorate the party tables but not walls, windows, etc.