||8 years and up
Ideal for an older child’s Birthday Party. Your group will make an authentic 19th-century meal in the historic kitchen. Participants prepare the entire meal and then sit down to enjoy the fruits of their labour. Along with the kitchen experience your group will card sheep's fleece to prepare it for the spinning wheel, play 19th-century games and explore the home of David Gibson and his family. Seasonal meal options available mid-November to end of December. Gibson House Museum is a fun place to try new activities! We thrive on questions and curiosity, and provide a safe and comfortable space for discovery and exploration.
||$200 for up to 12 children
||$15 each to a maximum of 20
||$25 per hour
|Things to know:
- Call early for best date selection, options always available
- Payment is due upon arrival
*A $40 staffing fee is charged for evening bookings
- Loot bags with items from our gift shop are available and start at $5.50 per person
- HST will be added to prices quoted
- If you rent or use the party area: Decorations, refreshments and serving supplies are the responsibility of the organizer. You may decorate the party tables but not walls, windows, etc.