"But Miss, it's my Birthday"
|| 6 years and up
It's your birthday and you still have to go to school. Not to worry – the Schoolmistress knows just how special it is to have your birthday in the classroom. Participants will experience the "day in the life of" a student in 1910, not only in costume but in character. So bring your imaginative costume pieces and your period appropriate snacks because after class it's recess!
||$200 for up to 30 participants, suggested minimum of 10
||$50 per hour for the 1.5 hour program
||Year-round; outside games weather dependant.
|Things to know:
Two weeks booking notice is preferred
- Payment is due upon arrival. Visa, Mastercard and American Express only
- HST will be added to prices quoted
- To complete you Edwardian experience, bring treats inspired by Edwardian picnic foods. Suggestions for fun and easy Edwardian treat and costume ideas will be emailed to you when you book your program.
- Adults will be included in the role-play and will be encouraged to be a "senior student" throughout the program. There will be an opportunity to take "class" photos after the role playing.
- The restored schoolhouse décor sets the scene for a schoolhouse birthday; modern decorations are not permitted.