Toronto Office of Partnerships – Customer Service Standards
The Toronto Office of Partnerships actively seeks out strategic partners for initiatives that support City of Toronto programs and services, and improve the quality of life here. It also encourages partnerships by streamlining the review process and finding the most appropriate "home" for them.
The Toronto Office of Partnership works closely with partnership staff in City divisions, agencies, boards and commissions and supports existing City partnership activities.
Service standard for responses to unsolicited partnership proposals.
- All emails will be acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Vacation or absence messages will be activated providing a co-worker's name and contact information as backup while out of the office.
Toronto Public Service Charter of Expectations
A Charter of Expectations promotes standards among the Toronto Public Service and informs Toronto citizens about what they can expect from public employees. Customer service standards and complaint handling protocols further expand on those expectations.
Telephone and voice mail standards
- All telephone calls (from both internal and external customers) will be returned within one business day or 24 hours where services operate on a 24 hour day cycle.
- Personal voice mail greetings will be courteous, give the caller as much information as possible and request callers to leave a detailed message.
- Voice mail boxes are cleared daily.
- Recorded vacation or absence messages will provide a co-worker's name and phone number as backup while out of the office.
- Callers will be assisted and if needed, will be directed to the correct area. Callers will not be transferred to another voice mail box without being made aware. Customers calling the correct area will have their issue resolved by involving as few City staff as possible.