TOHealth is a sexual health text messaging program for Toronto youth (aged 12–24). This service provides youth with a private way to request and receive medically correct answers to commonly asked sexual health questions.
Start by texting "TOHealth" to 365247 and receive info on:
- sexual health clinic locations and phone numbers
- sexually transmitted infections (STI) prevention, testing and treatment
- birth control information
- information on youth-focused online and phone-line services
- information on sexual decision making and more
Standard rates may apply . There is no additional charge for texting TOHealth.
TOHealth text messaging scripts were developed in consultation with staff and volunteers at Planned Parenthood Toronto and the Roots of Risk program at the Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention.