This construction has been completed and the following information is provided for archival purposes.
This site was last updated April 17, 2013
From July 2010 to July 2011 the City of Toronto worked on TTC track reconstruction, road reconfiguration and reconstruction / resurfacing, and streetscaping on Roncesvalles Avenue from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West. The purpose of the work was to make needed improvements to the road, track and boulevard areas as part of the City's Capital Works Program.
2013 Construction Updates and Notices
2012 Construction Updates and Notices
2011 Construction Updates and Notices
- Construction Notice – Construction Begins March 21, 2011
- Traffic Restriction on Ritchie Avenue - April 25 to May 2, 2011 approximately
- Temporary Two-ways on Pearson Avenue, Galley Avenue and Garden Avenue - April 27 to May 4, 2011 approximately
- Temporary Two-way on Harvard Avenue, Marion Street and Triller Avenue - April 28 to May 5, 2011 approximately
- Temporary Two-ways on Hewitt Avenue and Boustead Avenue - May 2, 2011
- Temporary Two-Way on Grenadier Road, Constance Street, Marmaduke Street, May 10 to May 17 approximately
- Construction Update No. 5, May 9
2010 Construction Updates and Notices
Public Meeting – December 2010
A Public Meeting was held on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at Howard Junior Public School to discuss the construction and to give community members an opportunity to ask questions about the project.
You'll need the free Adobe
Acrobat reader to view PDF files.
Map of Work Area
Environmental Assessment Study
In November 2009, the City of Toronto completed a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment study to examine potential streetscape improvements on Roncesvalles Avenue between Queen Street West and Dundas Street West. Review the study
If you need more information, please contact:
City of Toronto