Become a Live Green Toronto Volunteer!
Help make Toronto a greener, more liveable City. Join Live Green Toronto Volunteers and spread the word about the 3R's, energy and water efficiency, sustainable transportation and other environmental issues to residents across Toronto.
To be a Live Green Toronto Volunteer you must live, work or study in the City of Toronto and be at least 14 years of age.
- Keen interest in local environmental issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to speak a language other than English is an asset.
As a Live Green Toronto Volunteer, you will receive:
- Training on current environmental issues affecting the City of Toronto
- Support during outreach activities
- A graduation certificate upon completion of 20 hours of training and 40 hours of outreach
- Access to an amazing network of enthusiastic individuals
- Opportunities to explore Toronto and learn about your city
- A great feeling that you are helping to raise environmental awareness within your community
- A Live Green Toronto Volunteer shirt and hat
How to join the Live Green Toronto Volunteers Program
The next volunteer recruitment round will begin with an Information Session on:
Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 6:30 pm - 8 pm
City Hall, 100 Queen Street W., 2nd Floor, Committee Room 3
Please come and learn about the program. No RSVP is required.
To receive details on the New Volunteer Information Session, please apply online to be added to our mailing list.
All Live Green Toronto Volunteers are required to complete volunteer application forms and participate in a short interview. Attendance at a New Volunteer Information Session is highly recommended.
For more information, please contact:
Live Green Toronto Volunteers
City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
21st Floor, East Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2