Key Events / Activities
- 100 Day Out Event – May 9, 2012, Nathan Phillips Square at 12 p.m. This is a chance to get excited about the Games, find out who wins the Mascot Design Contest, see the Games Medal design unveiled and much more...
- World Record Camp Games – Wednesday, July 25, 2012 -- Summer camps in the GTA and throughout the Province will be invited to help break the world record of more than 13,510 athletes who competed at the 2008 Olympics and Paralympics in Beijing.
- OSG Opening Ceremony – August 16, 2012, University of Toronto, Varsity Stadium.
- OSG Sport Competitions – August 16 – 19, 2012. Pre-Games events include golf (August 14-16) and canoe kayak sprint (August 16).
- Volunteer appreciation (Details to be announced).