Rental Shop Coordinator TR0096
Job Summary: To oversee the operation and maintenance of the Ski Rental Shop
Machines and Equipment Used: Maintenance, ski and communication equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): North York Ski Centre, Centennial Park Ski Centre District map (pdf)
Wage: $18.80 per hour
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of the Ski Rental Shop.
- Recruits, trains and directs Rental Shop staff.
- Oversees all aspects of rental equipment servicing including preparation, inventory, storage, maintenance pre and post season.
- Ensures quality control of rental equipment.
- Creates and maintains all forms, logs, manuals used the by Ski Rental staff.
- Oversees Board of Education program relating to rental including presets and pre-fits.
- Interacts with participants, staff, spectators and other community members.
- Trains rental shop staff in compliance with the binding certification specific to product specifications.
- Pre-fits ski equipment for lesson participants.
- Documents all equipment accidents/incidents.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Currently certified on the appropriate binding certifications.
- Previous work experience in a rental shop or ski/snowboard technical shop.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.