Food Vendor Opportunities with Toronto Special Events - Overview
Food Vendors are an important enhancement to the events produced by the City of Toronto. The Toronto Special Events office produce's Cavalcade of Lights, Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, Tasty Thursdays, Fresh Wednesdays and Canada Day, which attract thousands of attendees annually. Being a food vendor at City of Toronto produced events will give your company exposure and help you build your brand within our community.
- Vendors interested in applying to participate in City of Toronto produced events must first review the eligibility criteria and submit a Vendor Interest Form (PDF).
- Vendors must submit a Vendor Interest Form to become eligible to participate in City of Toronto produced events, regardless of review history. This only needs to be completed once to be eligible for future years.
- Once the form is completed, forward to Alana Mercury at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 416-395-0278 or mail to City Hall 100 Queen St. West, 6th floor West Tower, Toronto ON M5H 2N2.
- Vendors will be notified once the Toronto Special Events Unit has received the form. At that time you will be put on the list of vendors to contact for events.
- For each City of Toronto produced event there is a selection criteria which the Special Events Unit uses to determine which food vendor applicants to engage. Criteria includes such details as the availability of space and electricity on site, types of menu items required, timing of the event, etc.
- Once the Special Events Unit selects the food vendors for each event, formal invitations are sent that include the fee, contract and event details.