Property Tax Receipts
For current year-end receipts
For prior year receipts
Make your request by phone, 416-338-4829 or fax, 416-696-3605 before December 31. Please identify each property for which you need a receipt. Receipts will be issued in December at no charge. This request must be made annually.
Receipts for prior years are available at a charge of $16 each per year, per account. Cheques for payment of receipt fees should be made payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto.
1999 to 2011 receipts:
1999 to 2011 tax receipts are available at Enquiry/Cashier Counters,
8:30 am to 4:30 pm,
Monday to Friday:
- East York Civic Centre, 850 Coxwell Ave.
- Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall
- North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St.
- Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Dr.
- Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
- York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Ave. W.
For 1998 and earlier property tax receipts write to:
City of Toronto, Revenue Services Division
5100 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M2N
Please ensure that you enclose a cheque, payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, for the appropriate fee.