In order to successfully complete the course students must:
- meet minimum attendance requirements;
- actively and constructively participate in class discussion and activities.
Renewing Your Licence
Note that in order for a taxicab driver to be able to renew his or her taxicab driver's licence he or she must:
- hold a valid Ontario Driver's Licence (Class G);
- successfully complete the Taxicab Driver Refresher Course every four years;
- successfully complete the First Aid / CPR Course every four years.
To register for this program you may phone the Licensing Services Office or attend the office in person. The course fee is paid through taxicab drivers' licence renewal fees. The fee of $62.15 for the First Aid / CPR Course is also payable at the time of registration.
The Licensing Services, Municipal Licensing and Standards administrative offices are located at:
850 Coxwell Avenue, 3rd Floor