Business Partners Exchange
PREPAREDNESS | RESILIENCY | RECOVERY
Welcome to the Office of Emergency Management's Business Partners Exchange Portal.
The purpose of this exchange is to:
- assist business in proactively preparing for emergencies rather than simply reacting to an event as it happens;
- provide a knowledge base for organizations to access to improve their emergency plans or to help develop emergency plans;
- provide businesses with resources and links to information related to all aspects of business continuity planning;
- advise businesses about upcoming events and exercises;
- assist in developing better public-private partnership opportunities with respect to emergency planning and preparedness; and
- answer any questions you may have concerning emergency planning and management for businesses, large or small. Ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protect Your Business: Business Continuity Planning Guide
In an ongoing effort to help Toronto businesses prepare for potential emergencies, the Office of Emergency Management is pleased to provide a new Guide to Business Continuity Planning.