Notice: Event permits for City facilities, including civic centres, recreation facilities, and parks are cancelled.

In person permit offices for wedding ceremonies, photography, picnics, social gatherings, sports fields, tennis, special events and rinks are available on the City of Toronto website.

Note: You can pay for these permits at the district offices, but permits will not be issued on the spot.

Parks permits:


City of Toronto parks - location - park supervisors - facilities

Locating or contacting your local Community Centre