Contact 311 to submit a service request for investigation under the zoning bylaw if you suspect that someone has illegally widened their driveway.

If the driveway widening has only been done on the lower portion of the driveway on City property, this is considered an encroachment: Bylaw enforcement - street occupation - hoarding - scaffolding - fences - landscaping - disposal bins - hoisting equipment - encroachments - on City right-of-way

Related information: