A permit is required for formal photography (of any kind, i.e. weddings, graduation etc.) or wedding ceremonies in City of Toronto parks.

To obtain a formal photography or wedding ceremony permit for a City park, contact staff on the Parks, Forestry & Recreation Permit Line. Permit fees can be made by credit card at the time of booking. Confirmation of booking will be faxed or emailed to applicants for a signature. The confirmation must be returned by the end of the day.

Wedding Ceremony Permit Fees, maximum occupancy, hours available are posted on the City website.


  • Permits may be issued on the first working day of November in the year prior to the booking
  • Non permitted activities will be fined and groups will be asked to leave.