Fees & Set Out for CIROs
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
- Collection frequency is determined by Solid Waste Management Services.
- Approval is required by Solid Waste Management Services to receive premium Green Bin organics collection.
- All fees for Garbage Bin service and premium Green Bin organics service must be prepaid three months in advance.
- Two weeks’ notice is required for cancellation of service.
|Front-End Container||per lift per yd³ (Un-Compacted)||$13.40|
|per lift per yd³ (Compacted)||$26.83|
|Green Bin Organics||Once per week||No fee (included with collection services)|
|2 times per week||$386.98|
|5 times per week||$1,451.19|
|6 times per week||$1,934.91|
Set Out Time
Daytime Collection: Place items out before 7 a.m.
Nighttime Collection: Place items out between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Premium Organics Service:
- 2 times /week – Regularly scheduled collection day + Saturday
- 5 times /week – Mon. to Fri.
- 6 times /week – Mon. to Sat.
Set Out Instructions
- Place bags or bins as close to the street as possible and 0.5 metres (two feet) apart.
- Containers must be clearly visible and accessible.
- Never place items or bins behind or on snow banks.
Note: CIRO customers registered with this program must use City of Toronto bins or Garbage Tags — available online and at Toronto Shoppers Drug Mart and Canadian Tire locations — for garbage collection.
CIRO’s must make their own arrangements for disposal or recycling of large furniture and appliances, electronics waste and yard waste.