September 20 – 26
Elevate, Canada’s leading annual tech and innovation festival invites a global audience to collaborate with Canada’s thriving innovation ecosystem. The festival attracts more than 20,000 guests including global tech leaders, industry champions, senior government officials, celebrities, founders, media, corporate partners, innovators, entrepreneurs and youth.
The week-long event features world-class speakers, interactive experiences and highly anticipated socials, right in the heart of Toronto.
Festival opportunities for international delegations and business-to-business meetings are available.
International Delegations – September 23 to 26, 2019
To help organizers of inbound missions, the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto and Elevate have developed a number of resources:
- Ticket Access – a number of free (25) general admission passes to Elevate so that delegations can engage with leading edge content.
- Investor Zone passes: limited number available for accredited and pre-approved international investors.
- Business-to-Business Meetings – the facilitation of business-to-business meetings with Ontario companies to explore their innovative tech products and services.
- Open House by Elevate – Over 300 companies will open their doors across the city for an evening of self-guided tours of high-growth tech startups and innovation related organizations including MaRS, OneEleven and DMZ at Ryerson taking place on Sept 26 from 4 to 8 pm.
To indicate your interest in planning a delegation, please complete the application form and organizers will be in touch.
Business-To-Business meetings – September 26, 2019
The Ontario Elevate Tech Sourcing Business-to-Business (B2B) Program is a one day session which will take place at the Ontario Trade and Investment Centre in Toronto. The program will connect senior executives representing foreign technology companies with innovative Ontario companies for curated business-to-business (B2B) meetings.
Who should attend:
- Senior executives from international companies interested in sourcing leading-edge technology from Ontario Canada.
- Senior executives from Ontario companies looking at providing leading technological solutions to international companies.
For international companies:
Benefits of the program
- Up to 10 curated B2B meetings, pre-selected by you from hundreds of innovative tech companies
- Networking with other international companies
- Must be a senior executive (CEO/VP) from an international company
- Must have a valid Elevate 2019 pass If you are part of an international delegation looking to meet Ontario companies. Register
Deadline: August 23, 2019
For Ontario Companies:
Benefits of the program
- Up to 10 curated B2B meetings to showcase your companies’ products, technologies and offerings
- Networking with international and domestic companies
- Must be an Ontario-based business or have significant R&D operations in Ontario
If you are an Ontario company looking to meet international buyers. Register
Deadline: September 5, 2019
Open House by Elevate – September 26, 2019
A full day of no-cost self-guided tours of Toronto’s most innovative organizations will take place on September 26, 2019. Attendees will be able to explore some of Toronto’s most innovative companies and organizations on foot, and by transit.