Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
GrowthWheel – Existing Business Support
GrowthWheel is a hands-on, action-oriented program that Enterprise Toronto uses to help existing businesses overcome their barriers to growth.
By utilizing the GrowthWheel Program, Enterprise Toronto Business Advisors work with existing businesses to complete a thorough analysis of their operations. Then working with the entrepreneur, goals, strategies and plans are developed collaboratively in order to realize actions focused on growing the entrepreneur’s business.
Overall the GrowthWheel Program assists entrepreneurs by providing:
- A visual toolkit for dialogue, decision-making and action planning.
- A simple action oriented process that helps entrepreneurs build their business.
- A way to determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow a business.
- An alternative to the conventional business plan.
What’s included? All clients receive access to a folder with PDFs of GrowthWheel materials including: 360 assessment and worksheets completed with the Business Advisor.
In order to utilize this program clients must be operating an existing business.
There are two ways to utilize the GrowthWheel Program:
- Group Consultation – see here for upcoming sessions.
- One-on-One Consultation – schedule a session here.
There is no cost for a one-on-one consultation.