Skip to content
Back to Top
- Bizsmarts: A financial resource tool for Ontario entrepreneurs.
- Canadian Association of Importers & Exporters: A national, non-profit organization representing importers and exporters and committed to ensuring that trade regulations, policies and processes allow business to import and export efficiently.
- Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB): Provides advice and guidance to Canadian and international bodies on new policy directions and represents the interests of customs brokers to government departments and agencies, primarily the Canada Border Services Agency, involved in regulating and facilitating international trade.
- Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association:Represents and supports members of the Canadian international freight forwarding industry
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters: Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is Canada’s largest trade and industry association, and the voice of manufacturing and global business in Canada.
- Canadian Franchise Association: Indispensable resource for the franchise community and advocates on behalf of franchisors and franchisees in Canada to enhance and protect the franchise business model.
- Canadian Standards Association: An independent, not-for-profit member-based association dedicated to advancing safety, sustainability and social good. Internationally-accredited standards development and testing & certification organization.
- Chartered Professional Accountants: Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) is the national organization established to support a unified Canadian accounting profession.
- Citizenship & Immigration Canada : Guides and assists immigrants in starting a business in Canada.
- Food & Consumer Product of Canada: The national industry association in Canada representing the food, beverage and consumer products industry.
- Insurance Bureau of Canada:The national industry association representing Canada’s private home, auto and business insurers.
- Law Society of Upper Canada: Governs Ontario’s lawyers and paralegals in the public interest by ensuring that the people of Ontario are served by lawyers and paralegals who meet high standards of learning, competence and professional conduct.
- Pro Bono Ontario: A charity founded in 2001 to bridge the justice gap between lawyers who want to give back and the many Ontarians who can’t afford legal services.
- Retail Council of Canada: A not-for-profit, industry-funded association representing more than 45,000 store fronts of all retail formats across Canada, including department, specialty, discount, and independent stores, and online merchants.
- StartUp HERE Toronto: Celebrates Toronto’s innovation community by sharing local success with the world.
- Toronto Region Board of Trade: Toronto Region Board of Trade is the chamber of commerce for Canada’s largest urban centre, connecting more than 12,000 members and 250,000 business professionals and influencers throughout the Toronto region.
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB): An independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces