Upcoming Changes to Bidding on City Contracts
The City has been working on the roll-out of the SAP Ariba Sourcing and Contract Management modules. An early internal training pilot identified several opportunities to improve the customer experience and this information has been included in the second wave of the pilot.
The second wave, December 2018 through to the end of January 2019, will see solicitations starting to go out to the market. The commodities and specific commodity codes involved in the pilots going to market include:
- Renovation of buildings, landmarks and monuments
- Professional engineering services
- Architectural engineering
- Building construction management
- Legal services
- Traffic engineering
- Urban transport network
- Business intelligence consulting services
- Building construction and support, maintenance and repair services
- Curtain and draperies
- Chartered bus services
- Cleaning kits
Suppliers are reminded to register on the SAP Ariba Network.