How to Register on the SAP Ariba Network
All suppliers are encouraged to register on the SAP Ariba Network.
For suppliers already registered on the SAP Ariba Network
- If you are currently registered on the SAP Ariba Network, please select “Login” from the City of Toronto’s registration landing page. Your registration will be reviewed and you’ll receive an email confirmation.
For suppliers new to the SAP Ariba Network
- If you are new to SAP Ariba, please complete the fields you see on the registration page. Please ensure you complete the following fields in the Tell us more about your business section:
- Product and Service Categories
- Ship to or Service Location
- Registered suppliers who describe their product and service categories as well as the ship to or service location will receive notifications about publically posted calls, and will see solicitations posted in the Leads section of your SAP Ariba Network account. These leads are only free to access for public sector postings.
- Please take into consideration that there is approximately a three-day processing time to approve registration.
In preparation for joining the SAP Ariba Network and to access the City’s Calls on SAP Ariba:
- Register yourself as a City of Toronto Supplier on the SAP Ariba Network
- Become familiar with the SAP Ariba Network by reviewing:
- Familiarize yourself with the City’s procurement processes. Please review Upcoming Changes to Bidding on City Contractsregularly as we continue to update information and procedures.