Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Advertising with the City is an excellent way to grow brand awareness and sales. Many companies have found success through our advertising programs, including:
- National advertisers such as Canadian Tire, Disney, Nike, Planters, President’s Choice, Telus, Tim Hortons, and many others
- Local retailers
- Local services
- Educational service providers (music, ESL, languages, tutoring)
- Sports leagues
Explore the opportunities available today.
Readers look to the FUN Guide regularly for City recreation program descriptions, registration information and for schedules.
Advertising reach and benefits include:
- 101,000 circulation for each issue
- Twice a year publication (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter)
- Four district editions: Etobicoke York, North York, Scarborough and Toronto & East York
- Full-page, full-colour cover ads and inside ad space available.
Arena advertising offers high brand awareness in a community setting.
Recreation centre locations offer creative, high-impact advertising opportunities.
Toronto’s five golf courses attract players of every skill level, are easily accessible by public transit and are open every day from mid-April to mid-November. More than 150,000 rounds of golf are played on City courses each year.