Food Vendors are an important enhancement to many of the events produced by the City of Toronto. City Cultural Events has partnered with the Canadian Food Truck Festival to coordinate all food services at the following events: Canada Day at Mel Lastman Square, Nuit Blanche Toronto, the Cavalcade of Lights, and New Year’s Eve at Nathan Phillips Square. By participating, you will build your brand within the community and give your company exposure to thousands of attendees these events attract annually.
Eligibility Criteria & Application Process
Eligible food vendor participants must:
- Hold a valid City of Toronto issued food vendor’s license
- Be able to operate an outdoor temporary establishment while adhering to the Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Guidelines.
- Complete the “Toronto Public Health – Temporary Food Establishment” Application and have submitted to Canadian Food Truck Festival prior to attending event.
- Maintain proper Commercial General Liability Insurance of $2,000,000 per occurrence, listing both the “City of Toronto” and “Canadian Food Truck Festivals” as additionally Insured
- Provide a turn-key operation with all required equipment
To participate in events produced by the City of Toronto, the Vendor must:
The City’s selection process supports the overall goals and objectives of each specific event and is equitable and transparent to all vendors.