Self-Serve Digital Copying Policy
You can use your own camera to make digital copies of archival records, such as photographs and documents, for free.
When and Where
- In the Archives’ Research Hall during our open hours.
- Restrictions may apply:
- when original records are very fragile
- when there are copyright issues
Terms and Conditions
- It is your responsibility to follow copyright rules.
- You may not use any device that comes in contact with the records.
- You may not take pictures of other people in the Research Hall.
- Please follow the directions of staff to make sure that no harm comes to the archival records.