If You Find Needles/Syringes

  • discarded on the road, sidewalk, boulevard or in City laneways, please contact 311 to submit a service request for pick-up.
  • discarded in a park, report it to the park supervisor or contact 311 to be connected to a park supervisor.

If You Find Litter or Loose Garbage in a Laneway

  • submit a service request online, or
  • call 311.