2015 Scarborough Subway Development Charge Bylaw Review
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
On August 22, 2016, the Ontario Municipal Board approved a settlement that reduced the adopted Scarborough Subway Extension development charges rates by 10%. The adjusted development charges rates are effective as of August 24, 2016.
The City will be issuing development charges refunds as a result of the settlement. The period affected by the refund relates to building permits issued on or after August 1, 2015, being the date the bylaw amendment came into effect, and before August 24, 2016, being the date the Board order comes into effect. The refunds will be issued in September, 2016.
City Council Meeting – June 7, 2016
- Council Decision – June 7, 2016 – Ontario Municipal Board Settlement
City Council Meeting – May 5, 6 and 7, 2015
Public Meeting at Executive Committee for the Scarborough Subway Extension Development Charges Bylaw Amendment – April 22, 2015
- Staff Report: Development Charges By-law Amendment – Scarborough Subway Extension (April 8, 2015)
- Appendix 1: Proposed Development Charges Bylaw Amendment
- Appendix 2: 2015 Development Charges Amendment Background Study: Transit Service – Scarborough Subway Extension (April 7, 2015)
- Public Notice: Statutory Public Meeting for the Scarborough Subway Development Charges Bylaw Amendment
- Presentation from the Deputy City Manager and Chief Financial Officer on City of Toronto 2015 Scarborough Subway Development Charges Bylaw Amendment