Councillor Jim Hart
Councillor Hart’s appointments
Council and its Committees
Other Boards and Committees
In addition to working in the late Councillor Moeser’s office and being a long time resident of Ward 44, Councillor Jim Hart has thirty-one years of working experience in the administration of the City of Toronto, including:
- General Manager – Parks, Forestry and Recreation, 2011 – 2014
- Executive Director – Municipal Licensing and Standards, 2008 – 2011
- Director – Business Organization and Review (Deputy City Manager’s Office), 2007-2008
- Director – Executive Management (City Manager’s Office), 2001-2007
- Director – Council and Support Services (Clerk’s Office – Toronto and Metro), 1989-2001
Councillor Hart has also held a supervisory position in Metro Clerk’s (1985-1989), and front – line positions in the Metro Toronto Housing Company (1983-1985) and in the Metro Works Department (1982).
Jim believes that living in the ward, working in the Council Office, and his diverse experience and understanding of the City of Toronto operations will allow him to fill the void left by the late Councillor Moeser and continue to effectively serve the residents of ward 44.
(Information provided by Councillor)