2016 Census Profile
2011 Census and NHS Profiles
Community Council Area Profiles
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generation Boulevard and Other Local Roads Road Resurfacing
Kingston Road (from Morningside Avenue to Lawson Road) and Morningside Avenue (from Kingston Road to Lawrence Avenue East) Road Resurfacing
Lawrence Avenue East and Beechgrove Drive (from Atkinson Avenue to Satok Terrace) Sanitary Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
- Construction Notice (Dated: June 12, 2017)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: October 16, 2017)
- Construction Update #2 (Dated: December 6, 2017)
- Construction Update #3 (Dated: March 12, 2018)
- Construction Update #4 (Dated: June 11, 2018)
- Construction Update #5 (Dated: September 4, 2018)
- Construction Update #6 (Dated: November 6, 2018)
Lawrence Avenue East Bridge Over Highland Creek, Expansion Joint Seal Replacement
- Construction Notice (Dated: April 16, 2018)
Lawrence Avenue East (from Port Union Road to Meadowvale Road) Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 20, 2018)
Morningside Avenue Bridge Over Highland Creek Bridge Rehabilitation, Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Installation
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 44 Map
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.