The 2011 Ward Profiles are being updated. 2016 Ward Profiles will be forthcoming in early 2018. For assistance with the 2011 Ward Profiles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email email@example.com
Elmont Drive Watermain Replacement
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: February 28, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 27, 2017)
- Construction Update (Dated: December 21, 2017)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Glenwood Crescent Permanent Ravine Slope Restoration Work
- Road Update (Dated: January 31, 2018)
Laneway Reconstruction (west of Woodbine Avenue south of Holborne Avenue)
O’Connor Drive Area Planned City Construction 2018-2021
- Public Meeting (Dated: January 15, 2018)
Stan Wadlow Park Gas Remediation
Woodbine Avenue and O’Connor Drive Intersection Improvements
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: November 24, 2017)
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).