The 2011 Ward Profiles are being updated. 2016 Ward Profiles will be forthcoming in early 2018. For assistance with the 2011 Ward Profiles, please contact email@example.com.
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethwin Place & Brampton Road (from The Westway to Shipley Street) Storm Sewer Replacement
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: March 17, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: July 10, 2017)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Bywood Drive from Kipling Avenue to Islington Avenue Watermain Replacement & Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 18, 2017)
Echo Valley Park to the Islington Golf Course Sanitary Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
Eglinton Avenue West (Martin Grove Road to Jane Street) Road Resurfacing
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: July 20, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 7, 2017)
- Construction Update (Dated: December 21, 2017)
Humber River Valley Sanitary Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation (from Raymore Dr. to Erinbrook Crt.)
Lambeth Road Road Resurfacing, Sidewalk and Curb Repairs
- Construction Notice (Dated: October 16, 2017)
The Westway (from Kipling to Islington) Watermain and Sanitary Sewer Replacement
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).