Third Party Advertisers’ Guide, Forms & Presentations
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
2018 Third Party Advertisers Guide for Ontario Municipal Council and School Board Elections
This guide provides information to those wishing to register as a third party advertiser for the 2018 municipal council and school board elections. The information also applies to any by-elections that may be held during the 2018-2022 council and school board term.
In this Guide:
- General information
- What is third party advertising?
- Responsibilities of registered third parties
- Finance rules
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Completing the financial statement
- Where to find forms
Download the PDF:
- 2018 Guide for third party advertisers – Ontario municipal council and school board elections
- Notice of Registration – Third Party – TPA343 (City of Toronto)
- Financial Statement – Subsequent Expenses – Form 5
- Notice of Extension of Campaign Period – Form 6
- Financial Statement – Auditor’s Report – Third Party – Form 8
- Third Party Advertising Complaint Form
Please note: the Government of Ontario’s “Notice of Registration – Third Party – Form 7” is acceptable in place of the City of Toronto’s Notice of Registration Form. If you file the Government of Ontario form, you must also sign a Declaration of Compliance and Eligibility (on the reverse side of the City’s Notice of Registration form).
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs candidate and third party advertiser information session – April 2018
- City of Toronto third party advertising information session – May 2018
1 of 3
2 of 3
3 of 3