Join us on the King Street Pilot corridor for a series of Winter Warm-Up events located in the new public spaces.
Acoustic Wednesdays – Various Locations
Take in weekly performances by talented Toronto musicians. There will also be a warming station, free hot drinks and snacks. Join us each Wednesday from noon to 2 p.m. Rain dates planned for the next day (Thursday).
- November 28: King and Simcoe (David Pecaut Square)
- December 5: King and Charlotte
- December 12: King and Jarvis
- December 19: King and Simcoe (David Pecaut Square)
Weekend Bonspiel – King and Simcoe (David Pecaut Square)
Learn to curl or show off your skills with our curling pad. Warm up by the fireplace and enjoy free hot drinks and snacks.
- Friday, November 30: Noon to 2 p.m. & 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2: Noon to 5 p.m.