Multi-tenant houses, also known as rooming houses, can include a house, apartment or building where you share a kitchen and/or washroom with four or more people who each pay individual rent.

Currently multi-tenant houses are only permitted in some areas of Toronto, including downtown, Etobicoke and York.

View list of :

To report an issue, contact 311.