A number of resources are available to provide information for parents/caregivers of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.

Disclaimer: Links to sites external to the Toronto Public Health Web site are provided as a convenience.  Their inclusion does not imply that Toronto Public Health endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites.