Child Care Centre Hygiene
The 2019 Infection Prevention and Control in Child Care Centres – Requirements and Best Practices is now available.
The following resources cover important infection control topics that are relevant to all childcare, day nursery and daycare centres in the City of Toronto.
- A Bite in the Playroom: Managing Human Bites in Child Care Settings
- Information for Child Care Centres
- Information for Parents
Other Infection Control
Information on Communicable Diseases
- Guidelines for common communicable diseases
- Norovirus Infection
- Reportable communicable disease list
- Tuberculosis information for staff and volunteers
- Immunization and Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form for Employees
- Immunization Form for Registrants of Child Care entres
- Immunization and Vaccines Information
- Ontario’s Publicly Funded Immunization Schedule