Higher Learning Initiative
Boost your skills in 2019 with the higher learning initiative.
- Further your education through part-time Business and Professional Studies courses and/or certificate programs at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
- Receive career advice and ongoing job search support.
- Have your international credentials assessed.
To participate in this program, you are a Toronto resident who is
- receiving Ontario Works Assistance or on a low income
- foreign trained with a post-secondary degree or diploma
- a resident of Toronto Community Housing (TCH) in Regent Park, Moss Park, Rivertowne or St. Jamestown
- and proficient in English with a Canadian Language Benchmark of 8.
Attend An Information Session:
Regent Park Employment Services
402 Shuter Street
Tuesday December 4th, 5:30 to 7 p.m. or
Thursday December 6th, 3 to 5 p.m.