We invite you to join us in helping shape the future of transportation in the Broadview and Lake Shore community.
The EA will provide feedback opportunities for the public and stakeholders to comment on designs. The final design will be based on recommendations from the Environmental Assessment Study, results of technical investigations, and feedback from the public.
- Subscribe for email updates: Stay up to date on key study milestones and opportunities to get involved. Your contact information will be kept private and will only be used to share information about the Broadview Extension EA. Email Robyn.Shyllit@Toronto.ca to be added to the email list to receive project updates.
- Send in feedback via email, phone, mail, or online survey: You can email or call in your comments and ask questions. All information received will be recorded and reviewed for consideration by the project team. At different points in the Study, online feedback forms (surveys) will be available to collect responses on key issues.
- Participate in a consultation event: A public event will be scheduled to share information on the design concepts and provide opportunity to learn more about the EA, speak with City Staff, and discuss questions and concerns. At this time, all events are being held virtually using WebEx.
Information about public consultation activities is circulated via:
- Canada Post Flyer delivery to residents and businesses in the Study Area
- Email updates the project email list
- Email to local residents organizations, community groups, and businesses
- Updates to the project website