Overnight On-Street Permit Parking Consultation
On October 17, 2017, the Toronto & East York Community Council adopted motion TE 27.49 directing staff to:
“Solicit feedback from residents in 2018 on the proposal for potential policy changes and/or by-law amendments required to implement Residential On-Street Permit Parking on streets that do not have permit parking in Toronto and East York District”
We invite you to learn more about the overnight on-street permit parking program and to submit your feedback on the proposal.
The most convenient way of learning about the program and providing your feedback is by filling out this 10-minute survey.
The public consultation events will present the same information as included in preamble of the opinion survey.
If you require assistance or additional accommodation to fill in the survey or attend a public meeting, please contact Kate Kusiak.
- October 17, 2017 Toronto & East York Community Council TE27.40 motion
- September 1, 2017 Report from the Director, Transportation Services, Toronto and East York District – Potential Policy Changes and/or By-law Amendments Required to Implement Residential On-street Permit Parking on Streets that do not have Permit Parking in the Toronto and East York District
- August 22, 2017 Potential Policy Changes and/or By-law Amendments Required to Implement Residential On-street Permit Parking on Streets that do not Have Permit Parking in the Toronto and East York District – Placeholder Report
Join us at one of the four events to learn more and speak with staff.
Venue capacity is limited, please RSVP using the “Register” links below.
The same information from the online survey will be presented at the meetings.
- April 23 – 7pm to 9pm – East York Civic Centre, 850 Coxwell Ave. Register here
- April 30 – 7pm to 9pm – Timothy Eaton Memorial Church, 250 St Clair Ave. W. Register here
- May 1 – 7pm to 9pm – St James Cathedral Centre, Snell Hall, 65 Church St Register here
- May 3 – 7pm to 9pm – Sheraton Hotel, Birchwood Room, 123 Queen St. W Register here
All venues are wheelchair accessible. Please contact Kate Kusiak if you require additional assistance.
- The consultation survey will close to public feedback on May 31, 2018.
- Staff will summarize the feedback from the online survey and at the public meetings to be included in a report to Toronto East York Community Council in early 2019.
- We will notify emails on our subscriber list once the meeting agenda has been posted.
- Toronto and East York Community Council will determine the next steps.
If you wish to participate at Community Council meetings, please visit City Clerks Have Your Say.
The short URL for this page is toronto.ca/TEYpermitparking