Public Event #2
Two public drop-in events took place in June 2018 to share information about the study recommendations and gather community feedback. Comments will be accepted until July 8, 2018.
- Saturday June 23, 2018. The Symes, 150 Symes Road, 1 – 3 p.m
- Monday June 25, 2018. Joseph J. Piccininni Community Centre, 1369 St. Clair West, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Newsletter (distributed week of June 7 via Canada Post to all residents and businesses in project area)
- Newspaper advertisement (published week of June 7 via York Guardian, Bloor West Villager, Sol Portuguese, Corriere Canadese)
- Display Panels
- Online Feedback Form – deadline to provide comment is July 8, 2018
These documents may not be fully accessible. For accessible formats or communications support, please contact: Robyn Shyllit, Sr. Public Consultation Coordinator. Telephone: 416-392-3358 Email: Robyn.Shyllit@toronto.ca
This report summarizes the public consultation process and feedback received from November to December 2015, including Public Information Centre #1.
A Public Event took place on December 2, 2015 at the J.Piccininni Community Centre at 1369 St.Clair West from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The meeting consisted of open house panel displays, presentation, and question and answer period. Materials presented at the meeting are listed below: