Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Public Event #2
Attend a public event to learn more about the study recommendations and provide feedback. Comments will be accepted until July 8, 2018.
- Saturday June 23, 2018. The Symes, 150 Symes Road, 1 – 3 p.m
- Monday June 25, 2018. Joseph J. Piccininni Community Centre, 1369 St. Clair West, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Venues are wheelchair accessible. Please contact the City to arrange for any accommodations three business days in advance of the public event.
- Newsletter (distributed week of June 7 via Canada Post to all residents and businesses in project area)
- Newspaper advertisement (published week of June 7 via York Guardian, Bloor West Villager, Sol Portuguese, Corriere Canadese)
- Display Panels (to be posted in advance of events)
- Online Feedback Form (to be posted in advance of events, responses due July 8, 2018)
These documents may not be fully accessible. For accessible formats or communications supports, please contact: Robyn Shyllit, Sr. Public Consultation Coordinator. Telephone: 416-392-3358 Email: Robyn.Shyllit@toronto.ca
This report summarizes the public consultation process and feedback received from November to December 2015, including Public Information Centre #1.
A Public Event took place on December 2, 2015 at the J.Piccininni Community Centre at 1369 St.Clair West from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The meeting consisted of open house panel displays, presentation, and question and answer period. Materials presented at the meeting are listed below: