Stage 2 Consultation Report
This report summarizes Stage 2 public consultation activities and feedback received between April and July 2018.
These documents may not be fully accessible. For accessible formats or communications support, please contact: Robyn Shyllit, Sr. Public Consultation Coordinator. Telephone: 416-392-3358 Email: Robyn.Shyllit@toronto.ca
Public Event 2 - June 2018
Two public drop-in events took place in June 2018 to share information about the study recommendations and gather community feedback.
- Saturday June 23, 2018. The Symes, 150 Symes Road, 1 – 3 p.m
- Monday June 25, 2018. Joseph J. Piccininni Community Centre, 1369 St. Clair West, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Newsletter (distributed week of June 7 via Canada Post to all residents and businesses in project area)
- Newspaper advertisement (published week of June 7 via York Guardian, Bloor West Villager, Sol Portuguese, Corriere Canadese)
- Display Panels
- Online Feedback Form – deadline to provide comment was July 8, 2018
Public Consultation Report – January 2016
This report summarizes the public consultation process and feedback received from November to December 2015, including Public Information Centre #1.
Public Event #1 – December 2, 2015
A Public Event took place on December 2, 2015 at the J.Piccininni Community Centre at 1369 St.Clair West from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The meeting consisted of open house panel displays, presentation, and question and answer period. Materials presented at the meeting are listed below: