Creating a Healthy Workplace
“A Guide to Creating a Healthy Workplace” is available for Toronto workplaces to promote employee health and support a sustainable Comprehensive Workplace Health promotion program. This resource includes the six steps involved in setting up a workplace health program including strategies, tools and checklists.
Testimonials from Workplace Clients
I could focus on the topics the employees expressed a high interest.
The [Employee Interest] survey is pulling out lots of information from employees, many past successes are magnified and the results work to justify further health programming.
Six Steps to Creating a Healthy Workplace
- Step 1: Understanding Workplace Health
- Step 2: Gaining Commitment
- Step 3: Forming a Healthy Workplace Wellness Committee
- Step 4: Situational Assessment
- Step 5: Workplace Wellness Action Plan
- Step 6: Evaluating Your Program
Order a Copy of the Guide
- Phone: 416-338-7600