Updated September 2017
Grade 7 School Immunization Program
Every year, Toronto Public Health provides free vaccination to Grade 7 students in the schools. The three vaccines are:
What Parents Need to Do
- If your child has already been vaccinated, provide the trade name of the vaccine and dates given on the consent form
- Return the consent form to your child’s homeroom teacher
- To find the date of your child’s school clinic, visit school clinics
Students in Grade 8, who missed the vaccines in Grade 7 are still eligible for the free vaccines through the school clinics. Contact Toronto Public Health at 416-392-1250.
High School Students
High school students, who missed the vaccines offered in Grade 7 may be eligible for the free vaccines. Make an appointment at a community clinic online.
High school students who missed the meningococcal and hepatitis B vaccines are still eligible for the free vaccines through our community clinics. High school female students are also eligible for the HPV vaccine series. Make an appointment online. Due to high volume, we do not take walk-in clients.
Choose one of the following options:
- Call us at 416-392-1250
- Report online (Allow 2 days for the record to be updated)
- Mail a photocopy of your child’s immunization record to Toronto Public Health – Immunization, 235 Danforth Avenue, 2nd floor. Toronto, ON M4K 1N2