commercial, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Memorial Hall 1916-1918.
A child care fee subsidy is not available at this location.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating +|
- Phone: Stephanie Antunes, 416-255-4748
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, French, Hindi, Mandarin, Panjabi (Punjabi), Portuguese, Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino), Ukrainian and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Conway, 416-392-3975, is the City contact for this centre.
Special Needs Resource staff, Sheri Robb, 416-240-1111, Ext. 2273, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.