non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in St. Stephen's Community House.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Jane Deng, 416-925-2103 ext 1242
Languages spoken by staff:
- Cantonese, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Farrell, 416-397-1677, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Tanya Jayawardane, 437-929-2867, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.