non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 12 years.
It is located in King Edward Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Amy O'Neil, 416-925-2103 ext 5110
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Kensington Community School
- Walk to King Edward Junior And Senior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Albanian, Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese - Other, French, Greek, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish and Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Kosher Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Farrell, 416-397-1677, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Tanya Jayawardane, 437-929-2867, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.