public, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Apartment Building.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
Centre reopening is on hold due to health and safety concerns and the site will be reassessed in 2021.
- Phone: Telccs Bay Mills Supervisor, 416-392-2294
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, Cantonese, Macedonian, Spanish and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Susan Gifford, 416-397-0238, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Every Child Belongs Resource Consultation Staff, Cathy Boyd, 416-397-7952, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.