Other Ways to Enjoy Toronto on Foot
Toronto Group Walks
Are you looking for an interesting historic walk or a walk for a cause? Select a featured group walk with a unique theme and location!
- ROM Walks – The award winning ROM walks offer over 40 walks through Toronto neighbourhoods of special architectural and historic interest.
- Heritage Toronto Walks – Like ROM Walks, Heritage Toronto Walks feature historic themed join-in walks around Toronto.
- Jane’s Walk – A major international festival of over 500 walks in 75 cities honouring the legacy of legendary urban activist, writer and one-time Toronto resident Jane Jacobs.
- Riverside Walks – A series of local walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct).
Find out how to move through the city’s neighbourhoods and attractions at your own pace. Be it a neighbourhood orientation, an art themed or historic focused interpretive walk, there are a number of resources available for self-guided exploration of Toronto.
- Discovery Walks – A program of self-guided walks that link city ravines, parks, gardens, beaches and neighbourhoods. Informative signage will help you experience an area’s heritage and environment.
- Toronto in Time – Toronto in Time features stories alongside then-and-now photos, slideshows, maps and more, the Toronto in Time app makes it possible to see the city’s history all around you.