Other Ways to Enjoy Toronto on Foot
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Toronto Group Walks
Are you looking for an interesting historic walk or a walk for a cause? Select a featured group walk with a unique theme and location!
- ROM Walks – The award winning ROM walks offer over 40 walks through Toronto neighbourhoods of special architectural and historic interest.
- Heritage Toronto Walks – Like ROM Walks, Heritage Toronto Walks feature historic themed join-in walks around Toronto.
- Jane’s Walk – A major international festival of over 500 walks in 75 cities honouring the legacy of legendary urban activist, writer and one-time Toronto resident Jane Jacobs.
- Riverside Walks – A series of local walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct).
Find out how to move through the city’s neighbourhoods and attractions at your own pace. Be it a neighbourhood orientation, an art themed or historic focused interpretive walk, there are a number of resources available for self-guided exploration of Toronto.
- Discovery Walks – A program of self-guided walks that link city ravines, parks, gardens, beaches and neighbourhoods. Informative signage will help you experience an area’s heritage and environment.
- Toronto in Time – Toronto in Time features stories alongside then-and-now photos, slideshows, maps and more, the Toronto in Time app makes it possible to see the city’s history all around you.