Last updated: July 7, 2020 at 7:38 p.m.
A number of initiatives are already underway to help support Toronto’s reopening, recovery and rebuild.
Partnering to Support Reopening, Recovery & Rebuild
Enabling Safe Recreation & Childcare
- SwimTO, a quick-start program that will expedite the opening of the City’s beaches, outdoor pools, wading pools and splash pads.
- CampTO, an initiative designed to provide a creative and safe camp experience for campers 6-12 years of age.
- Working to safely reopen licensed child care centres
- ActiveTO initiative to ensure people have space to get around while respecting physical distancing
Supporting Businesses & Community Organizations
List of Employers Supporting Extended Work From Home
- Bank of Montreal
- Canada Life
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Centennial College
- City of Toronto
- Deloitte Canada
- EY Canada
- Fidelity Canada
- George Brown College
- Humber College
- Intact Financial Corporation
- KPMG Canada
- National Bank
- OCAD University
- PwC Canada
- Raymond James Ltd.
- Rogers Communications
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Ryerson University
- Seneca College
- Sun Life Financial
- TD Bank
- University of Toronto
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Yamana Gold Inc.
- York University